Sunday, October 10, 2010

I told you I wasn't a good journaler...is journaler even a word?..it is now!

Needless to say, it's been a LONG time since I've blogged. So many things have happened, of coarse, cuz it's been eight months. Sheesh! So I'm going to give you the low down really fast. Ready? 1...2...3...Go...

- Chris can't do his job anymore (long story, not going to explain Cuz this is supposed to be a FAST recap)! We have to move!

- What are we going to do?

- "I'm going to go back to school," says Farmer Bob.

- "Golly babe! Let's move back home," says Milk Maid Supreme.

- Scramble, scramble.

- We started using the wood burner to heat the house, brrrrr, stay warm guys.
- Princess Buttercup turned five and since everyone knows that I'm a celebration hum bug I had her make her own cake,
- And she did a freakin' good job I'd say,
- But for some reason had a hard time blowing out her candles. She is a princess though...
- She banked on Tinkerbell paraphernalia and other stuff and enjoyed her day with her best buddy.
- The kids all had a snow day and chose to spend it shoveling the driveway (I'm not complaining) but I sure do miss them now that they go to public school.
- Since we have to move I started emptying out the freezer. Yummy cherries.
- Next is Dash's turn for a birthday. He had NO trouble blowing out his candles and then we all proceeded to eat his DNA. Yummy!
- He got a few things to go with his DS, which he would play all day long if he had the chance.
- I had to take the stinky cat to the vet, who freaked out in the car and put his fangs through my fingernail. This pic was taken when it started to look BETTER. The whole top of my nail came off. Totally vomitous, let me tell you!
- Through all the packing and house remodels Farmer Bob still took time to take his two sweeties to the Princess Ball. They had a blast! What a good Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment