Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just getting started

For awhile now I have felt this amazing need to keep a journal, which I hate. So I have been looking for an alternative. Then I decided to get into this blog thing. We'll see how it works. I love to scrapbook but just don't ever seem to have the time these days to even make some cards. It's quite sad and we'll not dwell on the subject, but the point is, that this can be both my journal and my scrapbook for the time being until Heavenly Father adds 10 more hours to each day. I just got the kids to bed and patiently endured Hulk wail at me about how unjust his life is because we must change his diaper, Princess Buttercup weeped to me about how her toothbrush got slobbered on by our dear Hulk, Dash heaved his way up the stairs telling me how hot he was (its less than 52 degrees today), and Butterfly Personified gave many hugs and kisses and nicely went off to bed, as always. I just love that! Jenny May was awesome for me tonight. I cleaned her stall, hooked her up, sat down on my milkin` stool, and started to milk, all while sweetly singing her a church tune. She was quite docile and nice. I know that she loves me! Farmer Bob is at work saving the world one ticket at a time, bless his heart. I love that he does that! What a good Daddy and Hubby he is. And he might even buy me the pink phone!
I must go to bed now. The story of the pink phone must be for another day. There are no pictures up yet but I think it is fairly amazing that I even have this much accomplished on my new blog page so far. There are two quite annoying traits about myself that most people know about I'm sure: 1 - I can't spell worth a darn so many fond thoughts to the person who invented spell check! And 2- Computers and I don't live in peace and harmony. It's a mutual hate I'm sure and things usually don't end very well when we have an altercation.
So here's to happy blogging, if my two personality challenges don't hinder me, and to the people who helped me get it started. I love them and will profusely thank them, but tomorrow, I'm beat.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! And I get to be the first to comment. It couldn't get any better. You are so creative. I can't wait for many good reads to come my way. Love you to pieces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah!!! You're up & blogging now! I believe that the second coming will happen any day now because of it! Just kidding! You know I love ya'. Can't wait to see pics of the munchkins and your farm animals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got one of these recently too. I really like yours its cute. I finally edited mine this weekend it took forever & I didn't like it very much. It'll just have to stay like that for a long time!
    I don't think I've ever kept a journal that I got more than 3 entries.. I can never think of that much to write on here either.
    Ha my last day of spring break is exciting I read all your blogs. Some of them were entertaining though. :)

    ReplyDelete