Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Mornings

Farmer Bob is off to morning meetings and I am done milking Jenny May (never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be using that term and referring to myself at the same time). It took about a day for me to go from sleeping in until 8:30 or 9:00 to waking up bright and early at 6:00 (not that I get to go to bed any sooner than before though). That day was last Saturday when Little Mister was born. Over night my internal alarm set itself to wake up. That is not actually great. Farmer Bob milks in the morning, and I, at night. So instead of exercising at night I do it in the morning due to my mysterious morning insomnia. I actually can't complain because if I exercise in the morning then it is done and I have more time in my day. See, Heavenly Father has taken pity on me. He didn't give me 10 hours extra but he did give me 2.
I can't wait to see what my Sunday Epiphany will be today. And since it is fast Sunday I hope it's a good one. I can't wait for conference next week. I never used to get excited about it but over the past two years or so I really look forward to it and can't wait until it comes. My last November Ensign is all beat up. I need May's to carry around with me and mutilate.
Dash has emerged and the house is not as quiet as it was just a moment ago. I need to get ready for church anyway. The day has turned cloudy and rainy but I don't mind that. I kind of like it. The temp. is nice and cool and there is a gentle breeze today. I love to hear the birds in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. I love your side-bar. I can't believe how big all your kids are!!! I can't wait to see you guys this summer.

    ReplyDelete