Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Old things revisited - part I

Since so many things have been happening for about the last four months or more I haven't really been able to document some of the things that I really wanted to. For example: Mother's Day! Now, normally I don't get presents on holidays - except Christmas - and I'm lucky if I get a card. Farmer Bob just isn't that kind of guy but don't be to hard on him. He has other wonderful redeeming qualities that make up the difference. But this last Mother's Day not only did I get a card but I got TWO presents.
The kids and Farmer Bob got me those cool rubber spatulas that can withstand heat up to 450 degrees. Cool! I also received a KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker. Yummy! I enjoy it tons!
On the card front, they all drew me a picture and Butterfly Personified put them all into a book for me. Here is the cover - mangled bean pole writhing in the wind - me.
My mans superb art skills.
Butterfly Personified's handy work.
Dash giving me a present.
Princess Buttercup in all her majesty.
And Hulk at work.
You also can't leave out the part where Milk Maid Supreme made dinner for everyone - yeah, I still have to do that part - and then, in my freakishly uncoordinated way, I explode dinner down the front of the stove, myself, and the floor. Hooray for me, but what's new. It was a great day anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment