Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's about time!

Whew it's been a long time since I posted last. I wouldn't let myself post until I put up these movie clips of the kids. But the conundrum is that it takes forever - I'm not such a good waiter - and I hate it. So there you go.
The Primary put on this little talent show, I think last October - bad me! - and the kids each did something. I had other clips that I could have put up but there's that waiting thing again. It was called Primary's Got Talent. Butterfly Personified played 'Fuer Elise' on the piano and Dash and Princess Buttercup sang 'Families can be together forever'.
So, with out MUCH ado - after considerable trial and tribulation ;D - I give you 'Primary's Got Talent'....
TahDah!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not only does Primary have talent but YOUR FAMILY has major talent! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete