Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Old Things Revisited - part V

FARMER BOB'S BIRTHDAY!!!! He is one year closer to diaper dependence!!!! Just kidding. Ha, ha, ha. When he reads that he'll probably remind me that I'm a year older than he is.

It was a quick celebration for him, as usual. When your a Trooper you don't get holidays off. EVER! So he came home on his lunch break and we had Salsa Chicken for his birthday meal - not his first pick but it was still very tasty - and then we had cake.
Look at all those candles. Few!!!
All in all it was pretty good. His birthday present was a filing cabinet. I tried giving him one last year, but he didn't like it. So he exchanged it, intending to replace it with one he liked. He didn't. So this year I forced him to go online and look. By George, he found one that totally rocks. We both love it. AND, since it cost twice as much as my original purchase last year then I'm covered for both years. Awesome!
Happy Birthday babe, I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment