Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Old Things Revisited - part VII

We have almost made it to the end of catch-up posts. This little ditty is short, but sweet. It is a conversation that Dash and Princess Buttercup had one morning - not too long ago - while eating breakfast. I was busy helping Hulk so I didn't see what happened. My attention was drawn to the two cuties when Dash said this:

Dash: (shaking his head and laughing affectionately) "Princess Buttercup, you are so weird."

Princess Buttercup: DASH! Don't call me that. That's not nice. Uncle Jeff calls me NOT weird!"


Dash: "But your weird." (he really was saying it in a loving way.)

Princess Buttercup: DASH! I'M NOT WEIRD! I'M A FREAKIN` PRINCESS!!! (she hollered through gritted teeth.)
I suppose it's nice that she knows she is a child of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment