Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Old Things Revisited - part VIII

It's a little late to announce this now but, SCHOOL STARTED! We have started our third year of home school and things are going very well so far. Dash's first assignment that had to be turned into his master teacher was an autobiography. There were questions that he had to ask and then he had to turn it into a book and design a cover. It was just way too cute and I had to put it up here. I couldn't share it all because it had a little too much information than what I want to put on my blog, but there are still some fun pages up.
He titled it 'The things I like to do'. Why, I'm not sure.
This one says "I was born February 12, 2001. I was born in Ft. Collins, Colorado." There is the cute little nurse handing the precious bundle - Dash - to his proud Daddy. If you look to the right - the object that is not colored - that would be my legs.
This one asked what he has done so far in school. He answered, "I have done paper work for school. I don't like it." What a shocker!
This one asks about his pets. He said, "I have a cat named Max and he is really fat. If there is too much noise he hides." So true.
This one asked about his friends. He said, "I have a friend named Malachi and he is really nice."
This is the page that asks about what he likes to do. And of all the things to put he said, "I like to do Karate. It is hard but fun." This is coming from a boy who didn't want to do Karate anymore because he said he didn't like it. So we switched to swimming. Oh well.
This is my favorite page. It asked him what he didn't like. He said, "I hate cleaning the sink and toilet because it stinks!" Amen brother! You should aim better, huh!

This page was very sweet and he really does do this. It asked him what he does that makes him proud. He wrote, "Giving things to people and being nice to others makes me proud." I didn't coach him one bit. He thought that up all on his own.
Great job big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment