Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Old Things Revisited - part VI

BUTTERFLY PERSONIFIED'S BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe that she is eleven! She was so excited about her birthday this year.
I can't remember what we had for her birthday dinner. I know that she picked what she wanted but when I asked her, she couldn't remember either. So, it was memorable for every one.
She picked what she wanted for her cake and how she wanted it. She is usually very particular about things. And it was chocolate. A girl after my own heart!
She was freaking out about her presents this year, if you couldn't tell.
She got her Nintendo DS this year with a couple of games - thanks Grandma's and Grandpa! OUCH! for mommy and daddy - hooray for her! When we told her what the stipulations of getting the device were she didn't know what to think about that, but I have never seen her work so hard before, to earn playing privileges. What a good girl.
I love ya sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment